In exceptional circumstances and only if agreed in writing where we accept returned goods there will be a 15% handling charge but only if the following conditions are met:
- Make sure they are securely packaged. We cannot refund goods damaged in transit if items were poorly packaged.
- The item must be in perfect resalable condition with any shrink wrap still intact and unused.
- Any request must be made to the company within 14 days of receipt of goods outside of this timescale there will be no return available.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a returns authorisation has been given you must apply for this when making your initial request.
- The appropriate reference number must be quoted on all accompanying documentation with a company detail and covering letter.
- For your own protection please obtain a proof of postage/ receipt from the carrier as the company accepts no responsibility for lost parcels sent by you.
The seller will not be responsible for any postage costs unless agreed in writing.
Email with your full issue to email@example.com